The jacket that started it all, The Original Stilring Parka Fur, sets the standard for stylish winter weather protection. Curiously warm 80/20 down fill is encapsulated within a durable cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam detailing for lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way Metal YKK Zipper and Hidden Storm Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trimmings
Style Code: MK4661MP